Kitchen Cabinets and Stones Ltd logo


Filler panels


Reset filter Filler panels

Filler panels

Filler panels → Filler panels can be used to fill in small gaps in your kitchen if there are walls which are an uneven length. Come in a variety of sizes and finishes.

Please be advised that the images for some of the panels and combined cabinets show additional pieces which are not sold with the product. In these images, the items highlighted in white are typically what is being sold and the items in grey are not included with the product.