Kitchen Cabinets and Stones Ltd has developed the application (the app) for fast interaction with ordered items.
A purpose of the app is to help customers:
- understand that they got all their items from the order or find incorrect ones;
- find manuals and videos of how to assemble DIY items;
- get access to renders, designs and fees with regards to their order;
The app does not require a registration process. However, to be able to use this app a user needs to provide the order number and phone/email/id related to the order.
The app requires the access to a phone camera. The phone camera will be turned on in order to scan QR codes labelled on the items.
The app uses a web browser to open links with manuals/renders/designs. As an alternative, links on YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGCOTXEl0YQbH0nyH8SlCA) may be opened in YouTube app.
The app is using Microsoft App Center to collect analytics and crashes.
The information the app collects for analytics is:
- unique app installations;
- daily sessions per user;
- total sessions;
- average sessions per day;
- session duration;
- average session length;
- device model distribution;
- OS distribution;
- device's geographical location and language settings (The country is determined by the carrier country and requires the device to have a SIM card. The language is the one defined at the OS level by user);
- active Users per Version;
The information about crashes does not contain personal information and only related to an accrued software failure.
The app uses additional libraries for its functionality:
- Xamarin.Forms - MIT (https://github.com/xamarin/Xamarin.Forms/blob/master/LICENSE);
- Microsoft.AppCenter - MIT (https://github.com/Microsoft/AppCenter-SDK-DotNet/blob/master/license.txt);
- Newtownsoft.Json - MIT (https://github.com/JamesNK/Newtonsoft.Json/blob/master/LICENSE.md);
- LiteDB - MIT (https://github.com/mbdavid/LiteDB/blob/master/LICENSE);
- ZXing.Net.Mobile - Apache License 2.0 (https://github.com/Redth/ZXing.Net.Mobile/blob/master/LICENSE.txt);